Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tag You're It!!

Post these rules on your blog.Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List:3 joys 3 fears 3 goals 3 current obsessions/collections 3 random/surprising facts-Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names .-Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here it is:

Joys
1. Tyson
2. My Family
3. A good movie

Fears
1. Disappointing my parents
2. Small dark places
3. Losing Tyson

Goals
1. Finish School
2. Learn to have more patience
3. Being a good mom/wife

Obsessions/Collections
1. Jackets
2. Shoes
3. Reading

Random surprising facts
1. I would love to be a Crime Scene Investigator!
2. I love the feel of mud/wet sand between my toes!
3. Electronic music puts me in a bad mood!!! (sorry babe)

Brandie, Jason, Summer, Kiley, Jennie,

1 comments:

The Garber Family

i am so thrilled to see your blog! so cute! okay, I'll try to do this in a few days....