Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Primary here we come!!

On Sunday we got pulled in and asked if we wanted to be primary teachers, of course we said yes!! So I THINK we are teaching the 6 year olds which will be really fun, I'm kinda nervous I'm not gonna lie, I've never really had a calling before but I'm pretty sure this one will be a blast, plus I'll be with my hubby!! Speaking of which, he is totally excited about this calling, actually now that I think of it so am I cause it means i wont have to sit in Relief Society by myself YESSS!!! Ha no but I really am excited to teach the kids in the ward, I think I will really enjoy it!

1 comments:

The Garber Family

you guys are going to be great teachers. Hannah and Lance's age kids. So loveable and they idolize their teachers still at that age. Ask my mom about her "Wow Me" box she uses with her kids. It has worked wonders with their behavior and she might have some leftover prizes you guys could use!
I didn't know you like to cross-stitch. I love it! The Savior over our piano is my favorite one...