Friday, July 25, 2008

Our New Addition!


Yesterday I fell in love! As my mom and I were driving down the road we noticed there were puppies for sale at the Library, we decided to stop and play with them for awhile, that was probably not such a good idea because I fell in love with one and wanted to take her home, so I sent Ty a text and I was able to convince him to get one!! She is a purebred Lab and she was only $100 dollars, her dad is a show dog and her mom is an amazing hunter and fisher!! They were going to sale the puppies for $1000 dollars but they just weren't selling and they wanted to get rid of them! She is such a funny dog and she is very spoiled, she can't be alone at all or she starts whining and yelping! Tyson wasn't to sure of her at first but I think that she has grown on him!!
P.S. We haven't found a name for her but we really like Paige!

4 comments:

Summer

Whoa. Good luck with that. ;-)

The Garber Family

She really is so cute. Hannah has spent all day trying to think of good doggie names. I'm sure tomorrow when they wake up, all they will do is talk about how darling the puppy is!

Tyson Van Wagoner

bout as cute as a brain tumer when you wake up to land mines in the front room >:|

Summer

Bah ha ha! Poor Ty. ;-)