Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Remember that one time...?

1. I thought that this one would be fun to look back on memories.Here are the rules:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Jason

I remember when I first met Ashley, I thought she was a closed book for sure. Than I quickly found out she was a Harry Potter/Liar Liar expert. Ever since then, we have been great friends. She is the best!

jennie

I remeber when I first met you...not gonna lie, I was kind of scared of ya! most of my memories are of us at the Mac, but that time with the pizza and the Jane Eyre and the Lexi was a blast! thanks for the memories!

Summer

Isn't it funny how our "memory" of each other is the most important day of your grown life so far? Ha! I feel kind of intrusive... ;)

I remember thinking how cute you two were together, and thinking how glad I was that Ty finally found someone we were going to be able to be friends with. (ha- he'll probably give me a long-distance crusty when he reads that. Oh, well!)