Friday, November 7, 2008

Crazy 8's!

The 8 Things Tag...
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Hills
2. The Office
3. Dancing With The Stars
4. Lost
5. Prison Break
6. Arrested Development
7. Law and Order (any of them)
8. CSI (only the vegas one though)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Los Hermanos
3. Rumbi
4. Artic Circle
5. Goodwood
6. Sizzler
7. Tucano's
8. Quisno's (I think thats how you spell it!)

8 Things that happened today
1. Woke up
2. Went back to sleep
3. Wished I would'nt have gone back to sleep! (now i'm extremely tired)
4. Made some toast
5. Drove to Spanish Fork
6. Helped my mom unload her car
7. Read a page in my book
8. Blogged

8 things that I look forward to:
1. Seeing Tyson after work
2. Christmas
3. My birthday!
4. Snow
5. Sledding
6. Hot Chocolate
7. Summer
8. Payday

8 Things on my wish list:
1. That I would just magically know exactly all that I'm suppose to do at work.
2. That I will get A's in school
3. BYU will kick UTAH's butt!!
4. To see Wicked
5. And The Phantom of the Opera
6. A nice vacation
7. To learn to have patience
8. To never worry ever again!!

8 People I tag:Hmmm.. let's go with:
1. Jennifer
2. Katie
3. Jamie
4. Brandie Lee
5. Summer
6. Alisa
7. Kiley
8. Mom

2 comments:

jennie

Whoa, that was quick! you rock Ashley...

Alisa

I loved reading this and I am loving seeing your wedding photos on this site. That was such a spectacular day and you just look amazing.