Thursday, October 16, 2008

6 Months!

So for our 6 month anniversary we decided to eat our cake!! We didn't want to eat it on our year anniversary because we knew that it would be disgusting! And after 6 months the cake still wasn't all that great, actuall the cake itself was good but the frosting was kinda gross!!

Tyson's first few bites!! He ate his whole piece but I could only eat a bite of mine!! I'm glad we didn't wait a year!

Notice there aren't any pictures of me!! Because I was taking the pictures! and I was in my PJ's so I didn't want pictures of me!

4 comments:

Summer

I was just thinking that yesterday! Happy 6 months! May your next 6 months be just as memorable and full... ;D

The Garber Family

Congrats on the milestone! Many happy years ahead...

Anonymous

Smart idea our cake was gross at 1 year!

Alisa

Hey Ashley, it was so nice seeing you on Saturday. I love theses photos, can it have been 6 months already!!