Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh the good times...

So today is a day that I thought might never come...okay actually I never thought about it until about 3 weeks ago!! Claire (my car) reached her 100,000 mile marker today!! Oh I have had such great memories with her!! From dragging main and singing Spice Girls at the top of our lungs (Haley/Stephanie), to dressing up as "sexy mexis", and all the ditching school/getting kicked out of class for asking our teacher if we can go get a drink (we just didn't tell her that we were going to the gas station)!

Anyways, the memories are so great and I just cant wait to share some more special experiences with Claire. She has been such a great car and I'm so happy to have her!! Hopefully she will make it through another hundred thousand miles or so!!

3 comments:

The Starks

I like the 99999 pic! Thats cool! Congrats to the 100,000 mile marker! I'm gonna be at 200,000 here in the next year!

Jerry and Ella

Well I didn't know you named your car..But congrats on your turn over!!! You've been good the Clair to. I hope that Clair will get to see the day you place a new baby in her.

The Garber Family

It's funny how you become attached to a car. When we gave up our first married car, a gold 96 geo prizm, we had to get a gold van to remember it by. That little car was with us for 2 babies, upteen moves, etc. it was really the most stable thing we owned for the first 8 years we were married! We miss that little car.
Thanks for all your help this week. I'll get on a blog entry someday!