Friday, August 15, 2008

I Got an Eagle...in Golf!!

So Tyson and I bought a Wii like a week ago, and it has been the most entertainment we have had in a long time!! Plus it gives you quite a work out! We were playing golf and I got an Eagle!! Tyson wasn't to happy about that, but I have to admit I haven't been doing very well since I got that eagle, maybe it's because Tyson doesn't like it when I win him at something, so he has gotten better!! We have spent more money on it then we probably should but it's tons of fun and it gives us something to do together for hours at a time!!

2 comments:

Summer

Way to go, Ashley! Hope you rubbed it in good, 'cause it sounds like you'll never get another chance. That's so funny! Zach is always reminiscing about how competitive he and Ty were as kids. I can't wait to see what Ty does with his own kids when he plays against them, haha.

Zicker

Hey, did Tyson chuck the controller at the Wii and then try and fight you when he lost. Thats usually how it went down when we played video games as teenagers. Hopefully your Wii will survive many a tournament. I wish we had a Wii. I'm sure that the controllers, would get lost, eaten, stood on, sat on, thrown in the garbage or thrown in the toilet before too long. Have you guys been to www.wiihaveaproblem.com?