Friday, May 8, 2009

Finals

My finals this semester was really stressful, I had to do group projects in both of my classes. I am in the Construction Management program and I am the only girl. Im not a very social person especially when it comes to people I don't know. So I was put in a group in both of the classes with 3 other guys and we had to work together the whole semester. I was kinda stressed with the final projects that we had to put together and present in class. After that was over (it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be) I stressed about the written final, I didn't think i would do very good in my second class, I was actually hoping to just pass the class. But when I got my grades I was surprised!! I got an A and a B! YAY!!! I was so happy!

5 comments:

Jerry and Ella

You just need to remember that you have the ability to do it. Once you set your mind to it, it's done. I'm so proud of you you did an awesome job!!

Summer

Congratulations smarty shirt!

Alisa

Way to go! I think being the only girl would be really intimidating (and annoying at times). I'm super impressed.

The Garber Family

You're so smart!
You guys are going to be so successful when things get going for you both!

Dani Kelly

Hey I couldn't find your email so hopefully you read this. Yes I do the white tips. Its 25 for a full set and then 15 when you need a fill. If you want any art it would be a little more. If you want anything done let me know. Gel toes are 18 too!