Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sin City!

Okay so its been forever since i've updated. Tyson and I went to Vegas for our year anniversary and we stayed in the Stratosphere. We went to the Shark Aquarium at Mandalay bay on Friday and that was pretty cool! They had sea turtles and jelly fish and sharks and stingrays and all sorts of cool fish. It was pretty cool! On Saturday we went to the Blue Man Group and that was way cool! They were kinda scary because they don't talk and they just look at you and sometimes they come down into the crowd and walk around. They were hilarious though, I would definately tell people to go see them! We loved the Venetian Hotel the paintings stuff were really cool.
As you can see Tyson was super excited about having his picture taken!! (He actually tried really hard to look ackward in this picture, i think he succeeded!)This is Tyson's favorite picture! For some reason he is obsessed with the humor of segways!
We loved the Venetian Hotel, it was our favorite one, these umbrellas happen to be in between the Venetian and Pallazo Hotel/Shops. We thought they were pretty cool! The Shark Aquarium! Some of the picture were hard to take cause of the glass but some of them turned out pretty cool!


This is what I got Tyson for our anniversary/his birthday! He wanted a tactical light for his gun so I found a pretty cool one and bought it.



Tyson got me My wedding band! I have wanted it for a year but I didn't think that he would get it because it was to expensive so I was really suprised when he gave it to me.


It looks so pretty with my ring! I love it! He did such an awesome job picking out my ring!

2 comments:

Jerry and Ella

Im so glad you two was able to get away. You need that some times. Your ring is WAY pretty and Im glad to see the two of you doing so well with the way things are around the world.

The Garber Family

So glad you put up pictures! I've been away from the blogging world for a while, so I didn't get to see them until just now.
Looks fun! You guys are so cute!