Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy! Happy! Happy!

I can't really remember the last time I was this happy (okay that sounds like I haven't been happy for a long time...I have). Its crazy how one phone call can make all your worries disappear! The past few months have been so stressful, we had so many things happen we were wondering if we were ever going to see the light! But we have!! I got the best birthday present ever!! Tyson got a job, and he is working at a film studio, which is something he has really wanted to do! We can see how this might lead to the big studios in L.A.! We are so happy and it seriously feels like a load of bricks have been lifted off of our backs! Tyson has again been able to look forward to going to work in the mornings! Hopefully with this new job we will be able to save some money and be able to actually live on our own again!!

4 comments:

The Garber Family

I felt relieved for you, too. So I can't imagine how it must feel to actually be you!
We're way excited to see this movie someday.
Hope his first day went well!

Summer

Woo hoo! THis is so awesome, you guys. We were saying last night that it proves degrees in art are pretty pointless- haha. He's riding on pure talent and hard work- that's what keeps making the difference. Way to go Ty!!

jennie

I'm so excited for you! YAY! YAY! YAY!!!

Alisa

This is fantastic news!