Friday, January 16, 2009

Grumpy!

I love the Disney move Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and Grumpy is my favorite. So for my birthday Tyson sculpted me Grumpy! He is so cute, I just want to take him everywhere!! I think it is by far the best sculpture that Tyson has done so far, but I might be just a little biased!! I also got season two of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air! I mentioned a few months ago that I would love the seasons of it, Tyson could only find the second one but I'm so excited to watch it!!

2 comments:

Summer

This is so awesome!! Do I see a big toe in that boot? I just love how well he depicts the body under the clothing- so great. I noticed that in the Jesus sculpture, too- just amazing!!

The Garber Family

You're not biased. He's awesome. Wait, maybe we're both biased. Naw, he's just awesome.