Tuesday, June 7, 2011

he thinks he bigger then he really is!!

i went outside to water my plant and when i came back in this is what i saw wyatt doing!! he was mad that i left him inside so i guess he decided to follow me. the little stinker cant crawl but he is climbing the stairs. he also walks along the couch, around the coffee table and ottoman. i'm not sure if he will crawl or just end up walking!! he loves to pull himself up to the couch so he can be standing!!!



each day he learns something new!! he brings such a joy into our home and lives, i can't imagine what our life would be like without him!! i'm so blessed to have him as my son, i love being a mom!!

3 comments:

Brandie

He is so stinkin cute! I cannot believe he is growing up so fast! I love the kid!

Jerry and Ella

He is a joy, not only to you but to all of us!! I love this kid so much. And he is a stinker, he is growing way to fast.
You are a wonderful mom!! I love to watch you with Wyatt and see his face light up when you come in the room.

Summer

Ohhh- that is a sweeeet picture! His face in that first one looks like the Gerber baby. :)