Monday, April 11, 2011

the best day of my life!

3 years ago today i married the most wonderful man in the world, it was the best day of my life! i am so grateful for him and all that he does for me and our son. he is the most loving person i have ever met in my life and i am the luckiest woman in the world to have him as my husband. tyson is the man he is today because of the way he was raised, i am eternally grateful to his parents for the exceptional son they raised. i love him to death and i am excited for what the future holds for our family!

4 comments:

The Starks

You look beautiful in that picture! Tyson doesn't look so bad himself. Happy Anniversary!

jennie

yay! you guys are so cute! congrats on 3 years! i hope you get 100 more!

Jerry and Ella

You are so right Tyson is an amazing man, and I too am so grateful to have in our lives and to have him your husband. You too are a amazing woman. Im so grateful for you being in my life and letting me be your mother. I know that while growing up you struggled with things and I'm sorry for not being a better mother, one that would listen and understand. But even at that I'm so grateful a very lucky to have you as my daughter.
Happy belated anniversary and just keep falling in love all over again and life will be one big wonderful life.

Summer

Didn't they raise some awesome boys?! ;D I'm so glad they picked us! :) You guys are three years old! How cuh-uuuuuuute!!!!