Wednesday, September 29, 2010

just a few pictures!

my aunt launa took pictures of wyatt, and a few of us, this is our favorite of all of us together.

this is one of my favorite pictures of him. he is really starting to get fat, i love his fat rolls.
my mom suggested that we use tyson's skateboard for a few pictures and they turned out so stinkin cute!!



this one is another one of my favorites of him!! he was so good during all of this, he slept through most of the pictures and when he woke up he was happy and not fussy at all. he is such a good baby, we couldn't ask for a better little boy, we love him to death!!





2 comments:

The Garber Family

I'm lovin the back rolls...
My kids never chunked up like that! I'm jealous!
You guys look great.

Summer

Ahh! So cute! I can't wait for these babies to meet! It seems by the time we get a picture of them together, Wyatt won't look any smaller! ;D He's already got twice the hair- ha! Cutie!!