Tuesday, February 2, 2010

update!!

i'm not very good at keeping up to date on this thing. the past few months a lot of things have changed in our lives. we moved in with my parents, its been an easier transition then i thought it would be, at least for me, im not really sure if its beem easy on tyson or my parents, but we are grateful that we have such great families that help us out in so many ways.

tyson started school at UVU and he really enjoys it and he has done amazing on all of his tests and homework. he is taking math english criminal justice and an automobile class. he really enjoys that criminal justice class, his teacher is a retired FBI agent so he has some really cool stories and tyson really enjoys it and is thinking he might want to go into that field!! im personally a little jealous because i've always wanted to be an FBI agent or work in special victims or something, but maybe this way i can kinda live it through my hubby while i get to be a mom which is something i'm really looking forward to!!

i'm still working at mr mac and i do enjoy it for the most part!! i'm also trying to keep up on my dad's job as well, though i have been slacking the last few months but i'm getting better at working since we've moved in with my parents.

we had a calling the first week we moved into the ward, we are primary teachers, i know big surprise, we are teaching the 6 and 7 year olds and we only have 4 kids that come and they are super hyper, we have had to start a "good star/bad star" chart so that if they earn enough good stars we have a class party, we just started it last week and it worked really well!!

for those of you who don't already know tyson and i are expecting a baby, im due on the 5th of september and as of today i'm 9 weeks. i've been sick and really tired, but my doctor just told me about some medicine that helps morning sickness and it has a mild sleep aid in it, so i take it at night and its suppose to help, i guess i'll have to see if it will! tyson and i are really excited, though i think tyson is more excited then me, don't get me wrong i am excited its just hard to enjoy being pregnant when your sick all the time!!! hopefully when i can actually start feeling the baby move it will really sink in that i am actually pregnant, until then the sickness is the constant reminder that i've got this baby inside me!!

we are excited for what this next year is going to bring for our little family and i can't wait until september!!

10 comments:

Summer

Congratulations again!! So sorry you're still feeling the queasies! :( Lessee, nine weeks- so, hey- you're about halfway through the morning sickness, right? Here's hoping!!

The weirdest is after the sickness stops, before you start showing, and before the kid starts kicking hard enough to feel. There are days I forget I'm pregnant! Yay for second trimester, huh?! So uh- yeah. Something to look forward to. ;D

Kristal

Hurray! That is sooo exciting Ashley! hope you get over the morning sickness soon!

Jerry and Ella

There is nothing better than seeing your daughter grow up and watch the changes in her life. I am a really lucky Mom to have such wonderful kids.
I want you to know that I can't even tell you how excited I am for you and Tyson. And I'm way excited to be a real grandma. I'm so sorry though that you are sick but I am greatful you are nothing like I was. You are beautiful and I hope that you will start feeling better soon.
Thank you for being my daughter.

Kerri Jex

Congratulations you guys! We're so happy for you. This is such an exciting time! I hope you get feeling better soon. Keep us updated!

Benson Family

That is soooooo EXCITING!!! Being sick is all worth it in the end and it won't last forever! It is going to be so fun to see how cute this little one will be! Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl!

T.J. and Jennifer Miner

Yay! Does this mean I don't have to keep it a secret anymore?! I am so happy for you guys! Hopefully the morning sickness will wear off in a few more weeks and you can enjoy growing a little VanWagoner!

Ashley

jen, you don't have to keep the secret anymore!!! but thank you for really keeping the secret!! yeah im excited for the second trimester to start so i can start feeling better!!

The Garber Family

You are going to be such a wonderful mom! I can't wait to watch you and Tyson go at parenthood!

Alisa

I'm so happy for you two, and soon to be three!

The Ballash Blog

Congrats!! I am excited for you:)

Being pregnant is an interesting experience, but thinking about the miracle growing inside of you and all the cute little baby clothes helps you get through it. Good luck!!!