Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day!

I've never been into Valentine's Day, I kinda think it is overated! Even now that I am married I still don't really care about it! So Tyson gets a break from having to really celebrate it! But this Valentine's was actually a good day, Tyson made me breakfast and it was super good! Then we went to Porter's Place for dinner, I had never been there before but it was really good! I liked the place cause it was so olden day!! We then rented a movie (it was kinda lame) then we went to Best Buy cause Tyson was bored and he just wanted to look around, we started looking at the I-pod touch (i've been wanting one since they first came out, even though i have a perfectly good ipod!!) and to my surprise Tyson bought me one!! I'm pretty excited about it! So it turned out to be the best Valentine's Day ever!!

3 comments:

Summer

Nice! High-tech Ashley! ;D

The Garber Family

that looks so sweet.
I can't believe how out of tech touch I am, especially when I see you guys and your gadgets.

Rachelle

Hey Ashley, I just found your blog off of Summer's and thought I would say hello! (Casey is Tysons cousin - just in case in needed to say that, even though I am pretty sure you knew!) Anyway, it will be fun to get to know you guys better with our blogs...do you live in Lehi? I love Porters Place.